There are heaps of ways we can help with your homework or research. Check out the list of links below, and if you don't find what you're looking just ask a librarian - we're always happy to help you find a book, a database, or point you in the right direction.
- Library Catalogue - you can search for books in the library by using the search bar at the top of every page of this website.
- Anyquestions.co.nz - you can log on to anyquestions.co.nz between 1pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday to talk to a librarian about your homework. They won't give you the answers, but they will help you find the answers you need.
- The Dictionary of New Zealand Biography forms part of Te Ara. It includes the definitive texts of all the biographies previously published in print, and additional biographies which are available only online. It also includes te reo Maori versions of all the biographies relating to Maori subjects. New biographies are added each year
- Manyanswers.co.nz - sister site to anyquestions, with answers to some of the most common homework questions.
- WickED.org.nz - wicKED is a New Zealand website with interative activities in English and te reo Māori here, together with online learning activities like crosswords and quizzes, an online storybook, story creation tools, a student gallery, and lots of student-centred themes and hot topics.
- PressReader - got current events homework? Log into PressDisplay using your library card for access to over 800 newspapers from New Zealand and around the world.
- SparkNotes - SparkNotes is a cool website with heaps of clear, helpful resources to help you understand books, write essays and study for tests
- Statistics New Zealand - check out this site for stats on New Zealand and our people
- Te Ara - The Encyclopedia of New Zealand - Photographs, sounds, moving images, documents, graphs and maps make up Te Ara - an online encyclopedia of New Zealand with significant Māori content.