Whether you are in primary, intermediate or secondary school, there are lots of ways we can help with your homework or research:
- Library Catalogue - you can search for books in the library by using the search bar at the top of every page of this website.
- Ask a librarian - our librarians are always happy to help you find a book or point you in the right direction
- Anyquestions.co.nz - you can log on to anyquestions.co.nz between 1pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday to talk to a librarian about your homework. They won't give you the answers, but they will help you find the answers you need.
- Britannica ImageQuest - you can find stunning copyright free images to you with your homework or project here.
- Britannica Library - Britannica Library provides access to thousands of magazine and journal articles directly related to search topics with age appropriate material from the child-friendly collection through to the adult general reference collection. You will need your library card number to log in.
- WickED.org.nz - wicKED is a New Zealand website with interative activities in English and te reo Māori here, together with online learning activities like crosswords and quizzes, an online storybook, story creation tools, a student gallery, and lots of student-centred themes and hot topics.
- PressReader - got current events homework? Log into PressReader using your library card for access to over 800 newspapers from New Zealand and around the world.