Simply find the book/s you want and take them to our self-service kiosks, along with your library card. If you're not already a member, you can join the library HERE. Our staff can assist you with issuing your book/s, including printing a receipt that states the date you need to return your items.
Returning or renewing books
You can return items at any library, at any time in our after-hours slot or at our kiosks during opening hours
If your book is due back but you're not quite finished, you can renew it, as long as no one has placed a hold on it. You may only renew a book twice, before it needs to be returned. You can renew your books:
- At home via our online catalogue. (Select 'My Account' along the top of of the page, then select the items you would like to renew from your list of checkouts and click 'Renew')
- By using the Matamata-Piako Library app (from the Google Play Store or Apple Store) on your device. (Select 'My Account', 'Loans', then select the items you would like to renew from your list of checkouts and click 'Renew')
- Replying to our courtesy reminder emails before your items are due
- Emailing us, phoning us or Facebooking us to renew
- Visiting us to renew items – We can help you or you can use our kiosks
- Or you can just use our eBooks, which return themselves
If you need help, please ask. Our staff are always happy to help!