At Matamata-Piako Libraries we use ePlatform to access our eBook and audiobooks.
It's quick, simple and free to set up. Within minutes you'll be able to read or listen to your library titles anywhere, any time, on most devices.
The first time you use ePlatform, you will need to download some free software to your computer or mobile device (please note that Library eBook downloads are not compatible with Kindle at this time).
Go HERE for more information and links to download ePlatform on iOS, Android or Windows devices.
You will only need to download this software the first time you use ePlatform or if you want to use a new device to access your eBooks and audiobooks.
Follow the instructions below to get reading or listening in ePlatform:
What you will need
- A computer, smart phone, or tablet with an internet (or Wi-Fi) connection (note: you cannot use our public APNK computers to download ePlatform titles, though you can use our Wi-Fi to download to your own device).
- Your library card and PIN. Get a PIN or change my PIN
- Access our online library in your computer browser HERE.
- Or download the free app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or from Microsoft for windows devices.
- Once you have downloaded the App, follow the instructions to log in with your library card details. Your library will be Matamata-Piako Libraries.
- If you have trouble, or require assistance come into any library branch and a Librarian will happily help you get started in ePlatform
What you can do
- Download eBook or audiobooks from home at any time to read or listen offline.
- Access eBook titles on your computer or portable devices such as e-readers, tablets and smartphones. eBooks are compatible with most e-readers and mobile devices except Kindles.
- Avoid extended loan charges — the items self-expire or you can return eBooks early if you have finished with them.